top of page
  • bms19674

Klamath Falls - Weather/Road Delay

3/8 - Due to worsening weather and road conditions we will again not be able to make it to Klamath Falls this week. We will reschedule for Monday 3/13 and Tuesday 3/14.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Looking at weather next week, there is a good chance Klamath county will be impacted yet again. We are making an extra trip today to get caught up and maybe a little ahead for next week. If you were

WE have arrived in KF. We will get to as many customers as we can while time allows. If we miss you today,, we will be back next Thursday and Friday and will get you then. Thank you for your patien

Deteriorating road conditions south of Bend turned us around this morning. We will try to get to our Klamath clients tomorrow. We apologize for the delays, but our safety is the priority.

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page