top of page
  • bms19674

March 2 2023

Due to high winds we will be shutting down early. We apologize if we could not get to some of you today. We will try and get to those scheduled tomorrow or Monday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We are still down. We now are expecting to be running again 10/2 due to a major OEM part being on backorder. We have ordered an alternative part, but it is not expected to arrive until end of this w

Due to a failure of the turbo on our engine we are down until further notice. We will post updates as we get them, but we expect to be down for the majority of this week as we wait for parts and repai

Monday - memorial and office day Tuesday - Klamath falls Wednesday - Bend Thursday - Prineville and Redmond Friday - Projects

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page