Week 14 April 3 - 7
Updated: Apr 3
Maybe there is an end to winter coming? We still continue to dodge snow and wind storms that affect are ability to travel and shred paper safely. If the weather makes travel unsafe we will delay LV and KF trip and swap the Prineville and Redmond date.
Based on current forecasts, it appears safe for our team to travel to LV and KF. Due to changing forecast we will delay until Wednesday.
April 3 - LaPine, Sunriver, and Bend
April 4 - Lakeview
April 5 - Klamath Falls
April 6 - Prineville, Redmond
April 7 - Projects and Meetings (Limited or no pickups)