top of page
  • bms19674

Week 38 9/18 - 9/22

Due to a failure of the turbo on our engine we are down until further notice.

We will post updates as we get them, but we expect to be down for the majority of this week as we wait for parts and repairs to be completed

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We are still down. We now are expecting to be running again 10/2 due to a major OEM part being on backorder. We have ordered an alternative part, but it is not expected to arrive until end of this w

Monday - memorial and office day Tuesday - Klamath falls Wednesday - Bend Thursday - Prineville and Redmond Friday - Projects

Heat and heat may slow us down but we are working hard to be back on regular schedules.. Monday - project Tuesday - Klamath Falls Wednesday - Bend Thursday - Prineville/redmond Friday - project

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page